Buffalo Kebabs – Just so Perfect – So Tasty
Frank’s Buffalo Kebabs
Summer is here and it’s time to get grilling! You’ll love this easy to prepare and grill Buffalo Kebab recipe. The key is to have a few no-fuss ingredients to hand. If you do not have these ingredients, they will be readily available at your local grocery store. Above all, N&C Produce suggest making these delicious Frank's Buffalo Kebabs with vegetables servings of your choice to allow for a variety of taste buds to be catered for – makes 4 servings.
- BBQ Grill
- 1 Ea Metal / Bamboo Skewers Use Metal as Flame Grill
- 1 125g Chicken Breast Cut into 5 x 25g
- 1 50g Buffalo Sauce Marinade Chicken
- 1 Red Pepper Cut into 2" Square
- 1 Green Pepper Cut into 2" Square
- 1 Spanish Onion Cut into 2" Square
- 1 30g Ranch Dressing Use to Drizzle over Buffalo Kebab
- PREP THE SKEWERS AND GRILL. When using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for 2 hours prior to adding your veggies (metal skewers are ready to go when you are). Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (425-450 degrees F).
- ASSEMBLE THE KABABS. Slice all your veggies into 2-inch pieces. Alternating adding the chicken, peppers, and onions to your skewers, and season with the chicken seasoning or sweet rub.
- GRILL! Place the skewers directly on the grill grates of your preheated grill, and cook them for 6-8 minutes per side, flipping only once.
- MAKE THE BUFFALO SAUCE. Combine the Buffalo sauce and butter on the stove top over medium heat until thoroughly combined. Baste the kebabs freely with the sauce and cook for a few more minutes until your chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. A great way to make sure your chicken is cooked all the way through is to use a good thermometer!
- SERVE HOT. Remove the buffalo chicken skewers from the grill and serve hot with a side of ranch dressing for the ultimate meal.
Buffalo Chicken Skewers on the grill are always a perfect meal option for big groups. These skewers can be assembled and seasoned ahead of time, meaning that once guests start arriving you can toss them on the hot grill. Due to everything being diced into smaller pieces, the skewers can be cooked faster accounting for feeding your guests ahead of time! To help temper the spice on these chicken skewers, serve with ranch dressing on the side. We all know how well ranch and Buffalo sauce go together, even as an appetizer at a pot luck. Trust me when I say everyone will be talking about your dish! Bonus: Grilled Buffalo chicken skewers make ridiculously delicious leftovers. Wrap a few in foil and reheat on the grill for a few minutes per side and they’ll taste just like the day you made them.