Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg – Beautifully Cooked while slightly pink in the middle so moist. Thoroughly Enjoyed.
Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg – Order on Website Today – Delivering London and Home Counties Daily.
What are some easy Salmon Recipes.
Try one of our easy salmon recipes – from special occasion dishes such as salmon-en-croûte to quick salmon dinner recipes. Choose from sweet and salty teriyaki to salmon wrapped in parma ham or simple seared salmon. A simple salmon pasta that’s ready in under 15 minutes. This recipe makes two generous servings or three lighter meals. Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg
What are the Best Ways to eat Salmon.
Poached, smoked, pan fried, roasted or grilled, make the most of this delicate, omega-rich fish. Our recipes include salmon fillets, salads, parcels and tacos. Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg
What to do with Lemon Salmon Fillets.
Take lemony salmon fillets to the next level with a fresh, colorful homemade salsa. Just add a simple side of rice for a complete dinner. —Chris Otim Chingford London This recipe is my “go to” recipe for quick dinners, family or guests. It’s colorful, healthy, easy to prepare and absolutely delicious.
What to do with Salmon and Noodles.
Barbecue or bake these salmon and noodles parcels, which contain zingy ginger and Thai curry… Salmon with lemon and ginger rub and fennel… Grill salmon fillets with a delicious lemon and ginger rub in this easy barbecue recipe…. Stretch two salmon fillets to feed four with this easy, creamy salmon pasta bake. Our…
Coconut and Spinach Salmon Curry.
Ready in just 30 minutes, this flavourful fish curry recipe is an easy leftover salmon idea. The flaky fish joins spinach in a creamy coconut sauce spiced with curry powder, turmeric and chilli. Serve with basmati rice, a scattering of coriander and lime wedges to squeeze over.
- 300g basmati rice
- 1½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 3cm piece ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp medium curry powder
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 220g baby spinach
- 300g leftover cooked salmon, skinless and flaked into large chunks
- 2 limes, 1 juiced and 1 cut into wedges
- 15g fresh coriander, leaves picked
- Rinse the rice well and tip into a saucepan with 650ml water and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over a high heat, then turn the heat to low, cover and cook for 11-12 mins until the rice is cooked through and all the water has been absorbed. Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat, then add the ginger, garlic and chilli and fry for 2-3 mins until fragrant. Stir in the turmeric and curry powder, then add the purée and coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Simmer uncovered for 6-8 mins until thickened slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Fold the spinach into the coconut curry and cook for 1-2 mins until wilted. Stir in the salmon and lime juice and cook for 2-3 mins until the salmon is piping hot. Serve scattered with the coriander, some lime wedges for squeezing over, and the steamed basmati rice. Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg
This recipe is quick and easy
- 1 pound asparagus spears 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper(to taste)
- 4 x 6-ounce skinless salmon steaks
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as dill, tarragon and/or parsley)
Place the seasoned Salmon fillets onto a baking tray and bake until they are cooked through. It will always depend on the size of the fillet, but a typical 6oz fillet will take between 10 and 15 minutes in the oven, cooked at 170 degrees Celsius.
Wrapping in foil yields similar results to steaming, and will infuse your salmon fillet with the ingredients. Remove the foil for the last 5min of cooking to get that rich light golden colour and crispy skin.
Serve with steamed asparagus, lemon wedge or freshly made creamy mashed potatoes.