Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg – Tasted Amazing – The Freshness you get on eating cannot be matched – Fantastic.
Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg – Order on Website Today – Delivering London and Home Counties Daily.
Scottish Side of Salmon 2kg – Skin on Boneless
Spiced blackened salmon recipe
Spiced blackened salmon recipe
his spicy salmon recipe will take pride of place on your BBQ spread this summer. Served with a fresh and zesty sweetcorn salsa, it makes a great spontaneous light lunch or even a midweek BBQ treat.
- Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg
For the salmon
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the salsa
- 130g drained sweetcorn
- ½ a ripe mango, peeled and finely diced
- 1 lime, finely zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Few sprigs of thyme, to serve (optional)
- lime wedges, to serve (optional)
- Place the spices and a pinch of salt into a bowl and toss together. Tip onto a plate and level off the spice mix so it’s flat and spread over the whole plate. Place the salmon flesh side down into the spice mix to thoroughly coat and drizzle with the oil.
- Place onto a hot barbeque skin side down and cook for 2 mins. Then turn over and cook for 3-4 mins until the salmon is cooked through and just ‘blackened’ by the spices.
- Meanwhile, place the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and toss well, then lightly season with a good grind of black pepper. Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg
- Serve the hot salmon with the salsa, garnished with thyme sprigs and serve with lime wedges, if using.
Scottish Side Of Salmon 2kg Perfect For Baking
Scottish Side of Salmon – Norway was the first, and remains the largest Atlantic salmon farming nation, producing more than half of the world’s farmed fish under strict guidelines, close monitoring and sustained commitment to development, which has enabled the country to become a world leader in aquaculture. Like Norway, Salmon is now the biggest food export from Scotland. Scottish Side of Salmon 2kg – Skin on Boneless. Fresh Side of Salmon 2kg
While the UK has less than a tenth of global production, Scotland offers a premium product, at about 10% above the world price. N&C Produce works with some of the top suppliers in order to source and deliver quality seafood to your door. Scottish fish is renowned globally for its quality and regularly comes top of surveys rating the best in the world. But, because it is a perishable product, the routes to market have to be swift.
The most popular British Salmon
- Scottish Farmed
- Scottish Wild
- West Wales Coracle Caught Salmon
Is Salmon Healthy?
At N&C Produce Scottish Side of Salmon 2kg is sold as a healthy eating option. Consumer tastes have been shifting to it as an affordable source of protein.
Smoked Fish was introduced into the UK from Eastern Europe. Jewish immigrants from Russia and Poland brought the technique of smoking to London’s east End, where they settled, in the late 19th century. They smoked fish to preserve it as refrigeration was very basic at the time.
The different Cuts
Slow Roasted Side With A Honey Glazed Sauce
- 1 Side Salmon at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp soften butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 lemon juice
- cracked black pepper
Preheat oven to 270 degrees, Place the salmon on a baking tray.
Season with salt and pepper
Bake the fish for 15 mins , then remove from the oven and sprinkle over the combined butter, lemon juice and honey. Bake for 5 mins or until golden in colour.
Serve and enjoy. Buy Fresh Salmon Online | N&C Produce (ncmeatproduce.co.uk)