Goat – Beautiful/Leg/Shoulder/Mince – London & Home Counties – Free Delivery
Goat Chops/Leg/Shoulder/Mince – Home Counties – N&C Produce
HOW TO COOK GOAT MEAT
Goat Chops/Leg/Shoulder/Mince Goat meat can be used in any recipe that uses lamb, however due to the lower fat content it is recommended that joints be cooked a little slower and on a lower heat. Goat – N&C Produce (ncmeatproduce.co.uk)
Burgers, Sausages, Goat chops and steaks can be pan-fried, grilled, barbecued or oven baked.
Mince and stewing meat can be used to make sausages or burgers and also for those other lamb recipes you wish to make healthier.
Mediterranean herbs such as oregano and marjoram go wonderful with goat meat
and for a more traditional flavour try mint and rosemary.
MILD INDIAN GOAT CURRY
This authentic recipe is not overpoweringly strong, but has a deep rich colour, superb flavour and is really simple to make.
It freezes well so make enough to enjoy another day – Thaw slowly before reheating.
- 500g diced goat meat
- 2 rounded tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 rounded teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 level teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 level tablespoon garam masala
- 2 fat cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 piece finely chopped fresh root ginger (about the size of a walnut)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 395g can tomatoes
- 1 good tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 good tablespoon tomato puree
- 150ml water
- Mix all the spices together then add the garlic, ginger and salt.
- Measure the oil into a large pan, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add all the spice mixture, tomatoes, puree, mango chutney and cook without a lid, stirring until the oil starts to come through slightly.
- Add the meat, cover and bring to the boil.
- Transfer to a casserole dish or slow cooker and cook on a medium heat for 4 hours.
Serve with tatties or rice. Goat Chops/Leg/Shoulder/Mince – London & Home Counties – Free Delivery
MUSTARD AND HERB RUBBED RACK – Goat Chops/Leg/Shoulder/Mince – London & Home Counties – Free Delivery
- 1 rack of goat
- 3 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- 1 tsp herbs de Provence
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub the mustard over both sides of the rack. On a plate or shallow dish, combine the coconut, pecans, herbs de Provence, salt and pepper.
- Lay the mustard coated rack on the mixture and turn over to coat the other side. Press the topping gently to make as much stick as possible.
- Put the rack on a roasting pan or in a cast iron skillet with the fatty side of the meat facing up. Roast until internal temperature reaches 145-155 degrees, 20-50 minutes, depending on the size of the rack.
- Once the meat is done, let it rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes before slicing the rack between the bones.
JUICY GOAT BURGERS – Goat Chops/Leg/Shoulder/Mince – London & Home Counties – Free Delivery
- 500g mince
- 1 Medium egg
- your choice of flavourings
So Many Options… Grated onion, finely chopped spring onion, crushed garlic, ground spices (cumin, coriander, ground chili, fajita spice mix etc), mustard, chopped fresh or dried herbs, ground black pepper and many more
Or how about some of these combinations:
– Italian burgers –
add crushed garlic, finely chopped parsley and grated Parmesan.
– Moroccan burgers –
add chopped coriander, ground cumin and a dollop of harissa.
– Spanish burgers –
add smoked paprika and finely chopped chorizo.
To place an Order visit our Website or call 07932686498 as we welcome any Questions you may have about our Products whether it be Fish or Meat
Goat Chops/Leg/Shoulder/Mince – London & Home Counties – Free Delivery