Goat on the Bone Simply Outstanding – Follow this Recipe to WoW that Family and have you Promoted to Head Family Chef Very Quickly
Sri Lankan Road Food’s ‘Goat on the bone curry’ Dish
Slow-moving cooked so you can delight in the most soft, fragrant and tasty flavours as well as appearances of this Sri Lankan Street Food’s ‘Billy on the cruby’
Sri Lankan Road Food’s ‘Billy on the ruby‘.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
1kg goat meat (on bone– leg chosen).
1 medium onion sliced.
1 tomato cut.
2-3 curry leaves.
1tsp ginger as well as garlic paste (store-bought).
1tbsp curry powder.
1tsp chili powder.
Pinch of turmeric powder.
0.5 tbsp of salt.
0.5 tsp cumin seeds.
1tsp fennel seeds.
0.5 tsp cloves.
Just how to make this Sri Lankan Street Food’s ‘Goat on the bone curry’ Recipe.
- Warmth oil in a frying pan and add curry leaves, chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and sauté for a.
couple of minutes.
- Add curry power, chilli powder and turmeric powder as well as sauté for 1 min.
- Include diced tomatoes and also cook for 2 mins.
- Add water and also offer boil.
- Include goat meat as well as cook in low warm for 20 mins.
- Incorporate and blend the flavor mix.
- When the billy on the bone meat is soft, include the mixed seasoning mix.
- As soon as given steam, turn off the warm.
- Garnish with curry leaves as well as offer with plain basmati rice or suduru samba yellow rice.
If you would like to Order Goat on the Bone Please Click here