- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced root ginger
- tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomato – peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 dessertspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice
- 4 fl oz chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown soft sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons chilli paste
- 1/2 (500g) packet fusilli pasta
- 675g fresh prawns – peeled and deveined
- chopped fresh coriander
Method: Chilli Prawns – Pasta
In a little bowl, incorporate garlic, shallot, ginger and also oil. In one more tiny dish, combine environment-friendly pepper, tomato, curry powder, allspice, chicken stock, Grand Marnier, soy sauce, brown sugar, cornflour as well as chilli paste. Cover and also refrigerate both until ready to use.
Cook pasta according to packet instructions; drain well.
Heat a large deep pan over a medium flame. When warm, include garlic-oil mixture. Sauté till garlic starts to sizzle but has actually not browned. Stir the tomato combination, then pour into the pan. Bring the boil and also chef till it starts to enlarge, regarding 3 minutes.
Stir in the shellfishes, and cook until they become pink, about 2 mins. Immediately include the cooked pasta. Stir as well as mix until well integrated and also pasta is heated up via. Preference and also adjust seasonings, specifically salt.
Transfer to a warmed serving platter as well as sprinkle on the coriander.