Quality Free Range Pork Fillet Tenderloin 1kg – Simply Delicious as the Flavour was Exquisite.
Quality Free Range Pork Fillet Tenderloin 1kg – Order on Website Today – Delivering London and Home Counties Daily.
Spicy Mayo-Marinated Pork Loin Steaks.
Make the most of the jar of mayonnaise in your fridge and use it in this spiced mayo-marinated pork loin steaks recipe. Spicy cayenne, crushed fennel seeds and plenty of lemon pack the pork with flavour whilst the mayo in the marinade helps form a crisp golden crust as the pork cooks.
- 100g Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced, plus wedges to serve
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tbsp fennel seeds
- ½ small garlic clove, crushed
- 4 pork loin steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest, cayenne, cumin, fennel and garlic together in a medium mixing bowl and season well. Add the pork loin steaks to the bowl and toss to coat. Set aside, covered with clingfilm, to marinate for 30 mins, or ideally overnight (in the fridge).
- Heat the oven to gas 6, 200˚C, fan 180˚C and heat the oil in a large frying pan set over a medium-high heat. Shake the excess marinade off and fry the pork for 3 mins each side, then transfer to a baking tray and bake in the oven for 16-18 mins until golden and cooked through. Allow to rest for 5 mins before serving with lemon wedges.
Pork Loin Steaks with Mozzarella
or a speedy family pork dinner that’s ready in just 30 minutes, look no further than this pork loin steak recipe. Stuff the steaks with creamy mozzarella and wrap in Parma ham or bacon for an oozy centre. Serve with salad and new potatoes and enjoy.
- 4 lean thick pork loin steaks (about 2cm (1in) thickness)
- 50g (2oz) mozzarella cheese or similar, thickly sliced into 4
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 4 slices Parma style ham or streaky bacon
- ground black pepper
For a speedy family dinner that’s ready in just 40 minutes, look no further than this pork loin steak recipe. Stuff the steaks with creamy mozzarella and wrap in Parma ham or bacon for an oozy centre. Serve with salad and new potatoes and enjoy. Quality Free Range Pork Fillet Tenderloin 1kg
- Preheat oven to gas 4, 180ºC, fan 160ºC. Place an empty baking tray in oven to heat through.
- Place the pork steaks on a board, and with a sharp knife carefully make a slit horizontally into the non-fat edge of the pork. Continue until you have created a shallow pocket to stuff.
- Take a slice of cheese and two sage leaves and push into the pocket. Season and wrap each steak in a slice of ham or bacon. Quality Free Range Pork Fillet Tenderloin 1kg
- Heat oil in a frying pan and seal steaks on both sides. Place on the hot tray (that has been preheated in the oven) and cook for about 15-20 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with seasonal green salad, crushed new potatoes and mixed olives.
Quality Free Range Pork Fillet Tenderloin 1kg Similar to all quadrupeds, the Pork Fillet / Loin describes the major muscle along the central spine section, ventral to the back vertebrae. This is the most soft part of the animal, due to the fact that these muscular tissues are utilised for pose, rather than locomotion.
In some nations, such as the United States and also the Netherlands , fillet can be acquired as a refined item, already flavored with a marinate. A local American dish is a pork sandwich (additionally called merely a “tenderloin”)– an extremely thinly chopped item of pork fillet / tenderloin , typically the bigger, tougher loineye (longissimus) muscle mass, which is battered or breaded, deep fried, and also offered on a hamburger bun, usually with garnishes such as mustard, pickle and onions. Quality Free Range Pork Fillet Tenderloin 1kg
This sandwich is generally offered in the United States Midwest, particularly in the states of Iowa as well as Indiana. In the southern states, it is often prepared as a breakfast biscuit, usually with egg or cheese. It is rather typical for Pork fillet / tenderloin to be utilised as an alternative to beef tenderloin (generally called beef tenderloin in the UK), as it can be equally as tender however costs substantially much less. Pork Fillet could be purchased from N&C Produce Buy Fresh Pork Online | N&C Produce (ncmeatproduce.co.uk) Quality Free Range Pork Fillet Tenderloin 1kg