Place the seasoned Salmon fillets onto a baking tray and bake until they are cooked through. It will always depend on the size of the fillet, but a typical 6oz fillet will take between 10 and 15 minutes in the oven, cooked at 170 degrees Celsius.
Salmon Fillets with Summer Vegetables
- baking tray
- small pot
- 4 6oz salmon steak Cleaned and dry
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt and freshly ground pepper(to taste) To taste
- ¼ cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as dill, tarragon and/or parsley) Your choice, which ever one you prefer
- 1 lb Fresh asparagus spears washed clean
- Season the Salmon using the salt, pepper, olive oil and your herb of choice
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius
- Steam the Fresh asparagus spears for 10 minutes
- Drain the cooked asparagus
- Serve with the baked Salmon, drizzled with olive oil and enjoy!